please download Adobe Acrobat Reader to read your downloaded files here
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
TO DOWNLOAD OUR FILES
In the late seventies, the productivity group introduced the toyota production system’s lean approach to the west. Productivity thus developed experience going back more than 30 years in the implementation of lean and six sigma approaches to improve operational efficiency in companies. Our activities cover assistance to organisations, lean and lean six sigma certification, conferences and public events and the publication of training material and specific documents.
For over 30 years, we have assisted companies in all industrial and service sectors in their path to operational excellence, in personal development and Lean culture and in the definition and implementation of their innovation strategy. Our experience is taken from lean's very dna: the toyota production system.
We offer our clients a customised itinerary consisting of:
In order to commit all company departments (production, operations, laboratories, product development, support, etc.) to Lean transformation.
For over 30 years, in partnership with major japanese and american practitioners, we have developed training actions for all corporate levels and lean and advanced lean application modules in-the-field to steadily but definitively introduce the ability to define and roll out operational efficiency strategy in all industrial and service sectors:
– A new flow and activity management system: lean manufacturing.
– TPM approaches to ensure process reliability and control.
– Teamwork-driven management methods.
– A team-solving and ongoing improvement momentum.
For a more efficient, smarter and more committed business
Our commitment aims to:
– Assist senior management in the definition of its strategic priorities.
– Ensure consistency between strategic objectives and the reality of in-the-field actions.
– Empower everyone in a supportive, customer-oriented business, capable of mobilising people to ensure efficient production in western countries.
PRODUCTIVITY offices are located in UK, in USA, in Mexico ,in France.
White Papers Publications